Integrations / Microsoft Teams
Using Inspire within MS Teams
Your Inspire data can be viewed quickly right from MS Teams. This article explains how to add the Inspire App and view your Objectives, 1-1s, Recognition, and Corporate Strategy tabs.
NOTE: An Administrator must upload the Inspire MS Teams app before these steps may be completed.
Add the Inspire App to MS Teams
Follow the steps below to add the Inspire App to MS Teams.
`1. Open the Microsoft Teams Application using the web or desktop client.
2. Click the ellipsis icon at the bottom of the left-hand navigation bar and select More Apps to open the Teams application store.
3. Click the Built for <my organization> option, if available.
4. Click the Inspire application to select it.
5. Click the Add button to add the Inspire application to MS Teams.
6. The Inspire application for Microsoft Teams is now installed.
Viewing your Inspire data in MS Teams
To view Inspire data in MS Teams, follow the steps below.
1. Open the Microsoft Teams Application using the web or desktop client.
2. Either click the Inspire icon on the left-hand navigation pane or, if the icon is not visible, click the ellipsis at the bottom of the left-hand navigation pane, and then select Inspire.
3. Your Inspire tabs appear at the top. You can view your data easily by clicking on the tabs.
a. Click on the Objectives tab to see view your Inspire objectives page within MS Teams.
b. Click on the 1-1 tab to see view your Inspire 1-1 page within MS Teams.
c. Click on the Recognition and Corporate Strategy tabs to view each of your corresponding Inspire pages in MS Teams.
NOTE: Your Inspire tabs and pages in MS Teams may appear different than those shown in the examples here.
4. Interacting with your Inspire data is simple – click on an item as you would in Inspire and the data will open in Inspire for you to fully engage.