Get Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
Inspire is a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution created to develop leaders, enhance culture, and drive business results. To do so, Inspire combines different goal-setting methodologies, such as OKRs and SMART; performance management; and great leadership development content into one cutting-edge software where leaders and employees can learn and apply their learning right in the flow of work.
Inspire can also can provide additional services to assist companies with:
- Executive strategy
- People analytics
- Data integration (Outlook, Slack, Salesforce, ADP, Workday)
Inspire is unique because it combines human connection with the visualization of values, roles, and goals. It is a scalable solution that the entire organization can use, and is more cost-effective and sustainable than hosting workshops. The leadership development curriculum is research-based, encompasses all contexts, and was built by industry experts. We are also an exclusive partner of world-renowned Author, Consultant, and Founder/CEO of OKRstraining.com, Paul Niven.
Companies spend $15.5 billion annually on traditional Leadership Development programs with low training retention (10%) and no measurable impact on results. They experience poor workplace morale and high turnover. Corporate goals are not met and the link between strategy and execution is broken. Inspire has the tools to enhance workplace culture from tip to tail.
- Build your leadership development skills to enhance your career.
- Effectively manage goals and achievements through easy-to-use software.
- Interact with co-workers and gather meaningful insights for effective collaboration.
- Improve the relationship between managers and employees through continuous conversations on performance.
- Increase engagement and boost morale.
- Modernize performance management to establish clarity around goals and ensure effective measurements.
- Develop leaders and make succession planning easy with built-in, proven leadership methods.
- Align organizational and employee goals, and easily track and manage progress.
- Connect organizational strategy to execution data.
- Increase company-wide productivity and develop overall workforce skills.
- Training your professionals.
- Create an effective training program with measurable results.
- Sustain leadership training efforts, connecting leadership methods to real-life scenarios.
- Increase organizational productivity with effective leadership programs.
- Provide an easy connection with direct reports, to help guide and support goal achievement.
- Quickly view dashboards and metrics to measure team progress.
- Access leadership tips and wizards to guide conversations with direct reports.
- Share team goals with ease by providing a single goal to an entire group or connecting relevant individual goals together.
- Understand how your team is performing in real time and quickly see where individual members may need additional support and encouragement.
- Create accountability for team members with an open transparent environment.
No, Inspire is a technology solutions company that integrates leadership development with on-the-job application. We have created a leadership development curriculum with our experts, called Leadership Genius, as part of our Inspire Academy.
Leadership Genius is based off the book “Achieve Leadership Genius” by Dr. Drea Zigarmi and Susan Fowler. Dr. Zigarmi is the co-founder of The Ken Blanchard Companies and wanted to expand upon Situational Leadership II. He wrote this book based on some of the original research, developed it further, and added all contexts.
Our curriculum is comparable to other leadership development companies, but no one in the market is using applied technology to train and provide leadership advice to users while they are on the job having those critical conversations. Traditional leadership development programs produce subjective results that are usually not measurable. With Inspire, we can track how the leadership theory and the productivity it results in are being used across the enterprise. There are a lot of other goal management tools and performance management tools on the market, but none that put the emphasis on developing leaders to increase productivity.
Leadership Genius is different from other leadership development programs because it is a comprehensive solution that takes all contexts of leadership into consideration. Leadership Genius considers that leadership is not a one-stop shop; you need to use different skills in different situations in different contexts.
Yes! We support integrating with other leadership development curricula. We offer the ability to merge your content into Inspire, in addition to the best leadership program that encompasses all contexts – self, one-to-one, teams, organization, and alliance – built by industry experts. You can use yours, ours, or both.
We can accommodate clients with their own leadership curriculum. We’d love to work with you to understand your learning goals and how to maximize those in Inspire.
Dr. Drea Zigarmi is the co-founder of The Ken Blanchard Companies. He holds a Doctorate in Organizational Psychology and has published many research articles. He has coauthored Leadership and the One Minute Manager, Leading at a Higher Level, The Leader Within, Achieve Leadership Genius, and The Team Leader’s Idea-A-Day Guide. He has also coauthored numerous Ken Blanchard Companies products, including the widely used Situational Leadership II, DISC, and Optimal Motivation programs.
Susan Fowler is the coauthor of Situational Self, Leadership and the One Minute Manager, Achieve Leadership Genius, Leading at a Higher Level, The Team Leader’s Idea-A-Day Guide, Empowerment, and Good Leaders, Good Shepherds. She has development programs on Mentoring: “Fostering Your Careers Most Crucial Relationships” and “Overcoming Procrastination.” She is the lead author of Blanchard’s Optimal Motivation product line and is the author of the best-selling business book Why Motivating People Doesn’t Work… and What Does.
Inspire is much more than a Learning Management System, but we do have LMS capability. The Inspire Academy tracks product and leadership theory training, which we provide, and has the ability to customize training and upload modules that your company currently uses. Inspire also has an open xAPI to link to other training sources like LinkedIn Learning and others.
Inspire Software was launched to the market in 2012 and is Head Quartered in Jackson WY.
An annual subscription for Inspire Software costs about the same as a workbook from a leadership development workshop and delivers much, much more. For more information visit our Plans & Pricing.
We are headquartered in Jackson, WY
Inspire is a cloud-based solution that can be accessed anywhere, and is fully mobile-enabled.
Yes! We have a referral program for channel partners. If you are interested, please contact us.